- Can I use the 64-bit version of VantagePoint?
- How do I upgrade?
- Can VPv10.0 read my VPT files created with VPv9.5? (short answer - 'yes')
- Can the earlier version VPv9.5 (and the v9.5 Reader) view files created with VPv10.0 or later? (short answer - 'no')
- Can I have VPv10.0 and VPv9.5 installed at the same time? (short answer - 'no')
- If we don't update right now, how long will you support the older versions?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click this link to open a new browser window to a Microsoft web page (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/827218).
- Scroll down the page and look for information about your version of Microsoft Windows. This will allow you to see if you have 32-bit or 64-bit version, and read instructions about how to find more information about your version of Windows (see illustrations below).
Browse through these screen images for an overview of how to import and use PatBase data in VantagePoint.
Your Registration Code is your key to unlock VantagePoint. Sometimes you may need to change computers and move VantagePoint to a new computer. In this case, you must deactivate the Registration Code on the old computer before it can be used on the new computer. Or, if your computer will be reformatted or upgraded to a new operating system, you must first deactivate the Registration Code or you won't be able to use it again.
XML Smart Data Exchange is a simple, flexible XML format for transfering data between software tools. The first two tools to use this new format are VantagePoint and Smart Charts from BizInt Solutions. This article outlines the procedure to move data between these two tools.