September 15, 2018
Derwent Data Analyzer v8 released
Version 8 introduces major enhancements to Derwent Data Analyzer's tools for Refining, Analyzing, and Reporting search results from patent and scientific literature databases.
- Click here to see a PDF of Release Notes for version 8.
- For a full product description and a video overview of "What's New with Version 8?", click here.
- Version 8 (build code 24904) may be installed as a normal update to v7.0 (build code 23714) and v7.01 (build code 23908). For instructions on upgrading v7.0 or v7.01, click here.
- For instructions on upgrading versions earlier than v7.0, click here.
Derwent Data Analyzer works with patent and scientific databases to deliver information snapshots and graphs to give you genuinely unique insight into:
- Companies - Current and Potential Product Portfolios
- Technology Landscapes - Present State and Future Developments
Derwent Data Analyzer is compatible with both in-house and commercial databases, especially data sources from Clarivate Analytics.
- Click these links for more information:
- Technical Requirements for Derwent Data Analyzer
- Support - if you are a Derwent Data Analyzer customer and have a support question (directs you to the Clarivate Analytics web site)
- Downloads - if you are a Derwent Data Analyzer customer and want to download the installation package or the latest Import Filters, Macros, and Thesauri.
- Contact - to request a trial of Derwent Data Analyzer (directs you to the Clarivate Analytics web site)
Moving your Derwent Data Analyzer license from one computer to another?
Cannot Activate your Derwent Data Analyzer License On-Line?
Occasionally, a situation comes up in which the Derwent Data Analyzer license cannot be activated on-line. Sometimes a firewall gets in the way, or your institution's security policy does not allow it. If you have access to e-mail, you can still activate Derwent Data Analyzer using the procedure described in this guide:
On-line Training and Support Resources
Click on these links for on-line training and support resources.