- NEWS November 15, 2017 Derwent Data Analyzer v7.01 released
- This may be installed as a normal update to v7.0 (build code 23714)
- Update to English, Chinese, and Japanese Help files
- Corrections to Japanese and Chinese translations in the UI and field names during import and further processing (5998, 6081, 6084, 6117, 6145, 6156, 6170)
- Bug fix for Report - Plot Matrix in Excel (2433)
Release Notes (build code 23908)
Derwent Data Analyzer works with patent and scientific databases to deliver information snapshots and graphs to give you genuinely unique insight into:
- Companies - Current and Potential Product Portfolios
- Technology Landscapes - Present State and Future Developments
Derwent Data Analyzer is compatible with both in-house and commercial databases, especially data sources from Clarivate Analytics.
- Click these links for more information:
- Support - if you are a Derwent Data Analyzer customer and have a support question (directs you to the Clarivate Analytics web site)
- Downloads - if you are a Derwent Data Analyzer customer and want to download the installation package or the latest Import Filters, Macros, and Thesauri.
- Contact - to request a trial of Derwent Data Analyzer (directs you to the Clarivate Analytics web site)
- Derwent Data Analyzer v7 Technical Requirements
- Derwent Data Analyzer v7 Installation Instructions
- Quick Reference Guide - Ribbons (also in JA and ZH)
- Quick Reference Guide - Feature Lookup (also in JA and ZH)
Moving your Derwent Data Analyzer license from one computer to another?
Cannot Activate your Derwent Data Analyzer License On-Line?
Occasionally, a situation comes up in which the Derwent Data Analyzer license cannot be activated on-line. Sometimes a firewall gets in the way, or your institution's security policy does not allow it. If you have access to e-mail, you can still activate Derwent Data Analyzer using the procedure described in this guide:
On-line Training and Support Resources
Click on these links for on-line training and support resources.