- Find on-line Help resources in the Help menu
- Edit and save titles on many visualizations
- Update to script: "Calculate Emergence Indicators"
- Update to script: "Super Profile"
- Bug fixes
Downloading and Installing
Details on upgrading from an earlier versions and transitioning from 32-bit to 64-bit versions can be found on our website in the upgrade FAQ.
When you use the Help menu to contact the Helpdesk ...
- You are automatically logged into our web site,
- You have access to special Training Material and FAQ pages, and
- You can submit your question directly to our Helpdesk using the handy pre-filled form.
You can edit the titles on many VantagePoint charts.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the chart title.
- If you see the title highlight with a box around it and a pen icon, click on the text and type to edit.
- Press <Enter> on the keyboard to save the title.
- Added Option to run General Cleanup, and/or remove specific terms using a stopwords file.
- Adjusted scale to improve second order indicators
- Bugfixes and speed improvements
- Added shaded bars to "number of records" column in Super Profile Excel report
- Fixed a repeatable crash when "out of memory" condition is encountered during import on computers with 4GB RAM or less (5190).